There are many reasons that travel policies don't seem to stick or end up failing. Whether it’s the first time you are designing a travel policy for your organization or if you are a seasoned travel management professional looking to update your travel policy, it is crucial that it be built to align:
- Business-critical issues and program goals
- The needs of travelers and enforceable rules
- Organizational culture and customer culture
- Streamlined process and cross-functional teams
- Constraints on costs and risks
An effective policy balances these often-competing priorities and harmonizes them. An ineffective policy disrupts business, frustrates travelers and does little to reduce and control costs and mitigate risks.
Download this workbook to help you organize information and ask the right questions among your program stakeholders in order to create an effective corporate travel policy.